Centre for Transfer of Biomedical Technologies take active role in preparation, processing, negotiating legal protection of inventions and other technologies. Provides legal support for cooperative projects with companies upon the request of any research team and workplace as well as any individual employee of partner institutions – University Hospital Hradec Králové, University of Hradec Kralove, Faculty of Military Health Sciences, University of Defence.
Standard contractual protection in the relevant language as needed are the following types of contracts:
- Cooperative research and development Agreement, the Consortium Agreement, Interinstitutional Agreement (CRADA, IIRA)
- Contract of Work / provision of services in research and development
- Material Transfer Agreement for research and development purposes (MTA)
- Non-disclosure Agreement or Confidential Disclosure Agreement (NDA, CDA)
- License agreement and option agreement
- The contract between the inventors on the shares of inventorship in an invention
- The contract between institution and inventor about the acceptance of an invention and rewards
Centre for Transfer of Biomedical Technologies in cooperation with the appropriate patent attorney prepares patent applications and similar applications to establish the legal protection of new technologies in the countries and regions according to individually configured patenting strategy.